AI-GEOSTATS: Therotical basis of Kriging

  • temiz
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
      hello

      I want to know about therotical basis of Kriging in elemantary level.
      I will appreciate if anyone sends me address,link,e-documents, etc..

      kind regards
      --

      Ahmet Temiz
      General Directory of Disaster Affairs

      ______________________________________
      Inflex - installed on mailserver for domain @...
      Queries to: postmaster@...

      ______________________________________
      The views and opinions expressed in this e-mail message are the sender's own
      and do not necessarily represent the views and the opinions of Earthquake Research Dept.
      of General Directorate of Disaster Affairs.

      Bu e-postadaki fikir ve gorusler gonderenin sahsina ait olup, yasal olarak T.C.
      B.I.B. Afet Isleri Gn.Mud. Deprem Arastirma Dairesi'ni baglayici nitelikte degildir.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
        Ahmet

        Free download of my 1979 book Practical Geostatistics
        is available in various formats at
        http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark/practica.htm

        Isobel
        http://geoecosse.bizland.com