AI-GEOSTATS: question about Indicator Kriging

  • Katharina Buchenau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2003
      Dear list,

      I have used indicator kriging to interpolate data with lots of zero values.
      How can I evaluate the quality of my prediction? Is the RMS useful in this
      case?
      And what does the kriging variance/standard error of indicators say? Is it
      a confidence interval with the unit % as I predict probabilities?

      I would be happy to get some answers!
      Katharina