Re: AI-GEOSTATS: geoR and memory

  • Martin Roseveare
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 25, 2003
      I've been passed this link regarding co-ordinate conversion - I haven't
      tried it so can't comment on it's suitability.

      http://www.connect.net/jbanta/Downloads.html#cat01

      Martin
      ______________________________________

      ArchaeoPhysica Ltd.
      Reconnaissance & Geophysics for Archaeology

      Telephone: +44 (0) 7050 369789
      E-mail: mail@...
      Website: http://www.archaeophysica.co.uk

      This e-mail is intended only for the addressee
      named above and may contain confidential or
      privileged information. If you receive this e-mail
      by mistake please advise the sender and destroy
      it without further disclosure of its content.

      Unless otherwise stated no opinions expressed in
      this e-mail should be regarded as representative of
      any policy of ArchaeoPhysica Ltd.