Re: AI-GEOSTATS: How to simulate variables in block support?

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 21, 2003
      Adrian

      I am not totally familiar with gslib but if it doing
      proper block kriging, you should be able to simulate
      directly from those results.

      Much simpler (and more stable distribution wise) is to
      simulate a dense grid and average into blocks. Around
      100 points per block should give you better than 0.5%
      accuracy - as per my 1975 paper ;-)

      Isobel
      http://geoecosse.bizland.com/whatsnew.htm