AI-GEOSTATS: Interpolating velocity-vector

  • Gisbert Schraud
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2003
      Dear Listmembers,

      I'm dealing with hydraulic models. In our hydraulic model we have some
      orthogonal-profile-lines along a river. As a result of the model we get
      velocity-points at every profile-line.

      Now I'm looking for a possibilty to interpolate the velocity-vetors of
      the profile-line to a raster in the whole model-area. Is there anyone
      whol can give me a tip about examples or literature?

      Thank'S in advance

      best regards

      Gisbert Schraud