Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Box-Whisker Plot

  • Monica Palaseanu-Lovejoy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2003
      Hi Eric,

      Thanks for the link. It is exactly what i was looking for, and
      hopefully it will answer my questions. It is easy to do a boxplot in
      R .... but how we decide about the "range" parameter to determine
      the outliers is not very clear - at least for me. So i need to do some
      readings ;-))

      All the best,

      Monica