Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Re: non-ergotic covariance

  • Sara Kustron
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2001
      Non-ergotic covariance formula:
      Isaaks and Srivastava p. 59, formula 4.2.

      Floating point error, response from Sebastiaan.Luyssaert@...

      Try closing all programs running on the background of your system.
      (a single ctrl-alt-del should get you in the right window).
      Hope that's helpful,
      Sebastiaan

      Hi,
      In what page of Isaaks Srivastava is non-erg explained?
      I look in the index and was not there.
      Does variowin have floating point errors?
      I f so how do you realize that are there and how do you deal with them?
      I would appreciate your inputs.
      Thank you,
      Horacio