AI-GEOSTATS: software for scale variance analysis

  • Eleni Fitoka
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2003
      Dear list members,
      I would be grateful if you could suggest me any software (free domain preferable) to apply the "scale variance analysis" developed by Moellering and Tobler (1972).

      Since, I am very new in the field of geostatistics, it does not seem to me so easy to explore the tools offered from the software provided by ai-geostats server. So, I would very much appreciate any indication of which of them would be applicable in my case.

      Thank you in advance!

      Eleni FITOKA
      Head of "Archives of Natural Areas"

      The Goulandris Natural History Museum
      Greek Biotope Wetland Centre
      14th kilometre Thessaloniki - Mihaniona,
      57001 Thermi, Thessaloniki
      Greece

      tel: +30 2310 473432, 475604, extension:161
      fax: +30 2310 471795
      email: helenf@...