AI-GEOSTATS: Linear Triangulation Script

  • Ursula Manns
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2003
      Hi,

      can anyone here help me in finding a script or Plugin for ArcGIS or even
      better Surfer 8, which is able to perform gridding applying classical linear
      triangulation (as seen in Isaaks / Srivastava pp.251-253) ? I know the
      gridding in Surfer and Arc as well, but they use Delaunay Triangulation. I
      need to compare both methods for exact mapping without discontinouties.

      Big thanks,

      Ursula Manns...

      MSN Messenger  -  Wer in Echtzeit kommunizieren will, lädt den MSN
      Messenger. Cool, kostenlos und mit 3D Emoticons: http://messenger.msn.ch