AI-GEOSTATS: negative weight

  • lfontaine@cogema.fr
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2003
      Hi Mailinglist!!!

      I have got some problems with negative weight in my cokriging, they induce
      negative grade. Have you got some advice or publication to help me.I hope
      you can help me with some of your answers.

      Thank

      Laure

      Laure FONTAINE
      Services des Réserves
      COGEMA BUM/DT
      tél: 33 1 39 26 32 05
      Fax: 33 1 39 26 27 31

    • sebastiano trevisani
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 4, 2003
        Hi!
        There is something about negative weights in "geostatistics for natural
        Resources Evaluation" of Pierre Goovaerts. Also in Srivastava's
        "Applied geostatistics" you can find something of useful.

        Sebastiano

      • lfontaine@cogema.fr
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2003
          Hi Mailinglist!!!

          thank you very much for the information !

          Laure

          Laure FONTAINE
          Services des Réserves
          COGEMA BUM/DT