AI-GEOSTATS: current issues in spatial statistics

  • Brian R Gray
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2003
      I'm scheduled to moderate a panel discussion of spatial stat issues at an
      upcoming Wildlife Society meeting. the focus will largely be on modeling,
      and with a Bayesian or frequentist (read Empirical Bayes, perhaps) context.
      many relatively prominent spatial statisticians will be present. If you
      would like to bring up challenging issues (eg how to model
      spatially-correlated multinomial outcomes), I would be grateful (and can
      mention your name if requested). thanks, brian

      Brian Gray
      USGS Upper Midwest Environmental Sciences Center
      2630 Fanta Reed Road, La Crosse, WI 54602
      608-783-7550 ext 19 - Onalaska campus or
      608-781-6234 - La Crosse campus
      fax 608-783-8058
      brgray@...