Re: AI-GEOSTATS: application of spatial staistics

  • Adrian Martinez Vargas
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2003
      It is preferable to use another data, I think that it is to spaced an in
      these area exist many geological formation ware foraminiferous must change.
      In internet exist more paleontologycal information, but exist more
      information free about environment, geomorphology and other, search in SGS
      Web.

      King regards

      Adrian Martínez Vargas

      Departamento de Geología

      ISMM, Las Coloradas s/n

      Moa, Holguín Cuba

      amvargas@...

      adriangeologo@...

      www.geocities.com/adriangeologo/adrian.html

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2003
        On Mon, 2003-09-01 at 19:06, Adrian Martinez Vargas wrote:
        > It is preferable to use another data, I think that it is to spaced an in
        > these area exist many geological formation ware foraminiferous must change.
        > In internet exist more paleontologycal information, but exist more
        > information free about environment, geomorphology and other, search in SGS
        > Web.
        >

        > King regards
        >
        > Adrian Martínez Vargas
        >
        > Departamento de Geología
        >
        > ISMM, Las Coloradas s/n
        >
        > Moa, Holguín Cuba
        >
        > amvargas@...
        >
        > adriangeologo@...
        >
        > www.geocities.com/adriangeologo/adrian.html

        Hi,

        I agree with Vargas. Your area is to large for the number of samples you
        have. My guess is that you are not going to find any correlation between
        those samples.

        Regards

        EJ
        --