AI-GEOSTATS: Environmental Geostatistics

  • Ian Hunt [KLP BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT]
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12 12:45 AM
      Dear All,

      I have recently started a post graduate degree in Environmental
      Management and I would really appreciate any links to people, groups or
      websites in southern Africa on the topic of Environmental Management and
      Geostatistics. (People or sites who are doing both would be a bonus.)

      I would like to come in contact with people who are active in southern
      Africa in Environmental Management as well as geostatistics.

      Any good international websites on Environmental Management is welcome
      also.

      Thanks for your time.

      Ian Hunt