AI-GEOSTATS: Spatial analysis concerning demography variables

  • Manuel Castro Ribeiro
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 20, 2003
      Hello list,
      I am starting a master degree in statistics (oriented for socio-economic subjects).
      I would like to read works/books concerning the study/methodology for demography subjects (like mortality, birth & migration events) using spatial analisys.
      If anyone can point some bibliography i would appreciate. Thanks, Manuel

      Manuel Luís Castro Ribeiro
      DHV SGPS
      Unidade de Águas, Ambiente e Ordenamento
      Tlf.: 00 351 21 412 74 00
      Fax: 00 351 21 412 74 90
      Rua Dr. António Loureiro Borges, nº 5 - 4º
      1495-131 Miraflores Algés