Re: AI-GEOSTATS: stratified kriging

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4 5:23 AM
      Hi Oliver,

      You are right that such stratified kriging will create
      discontinuities close to the boundaries and if it does not
      make sense you can always perform the kriging on the residuals
      and add back the stratified means.
      An example is given in the paper you can download from
      http://www.terraseer.com/services/courses/geostats/geoderma.pdf

      Cheers,

      Pierre Goovaerts

      Dr. Pierre Goovaerts