AI-GEOSTATS: Multifractal spectrum

  • Peter Bossew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25, 2003
      Hi list,

      can anybody recommend software (windows; free if possible !) for
      calculating multifractal spectra (f(alpha)-curves) ? I did not find
      anything in the geostats archive. (This might be slightly off-topic
      however.)

      Thanks for any hint,

      Dr. Peter Bossew
      Institute of Physics and Biophysics, University of Salzburg, Austria

      home: A-1090 Vienna, Austria, Georg Sigl-Gasse 13/11, ph: +43-1-3177627
      peter.bossew@...
      peter.bossew@...