AI-GEOSTATS: Estimation Error

  • Adrian Martinez Vargas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 15, 2003
      I have calculate the error retrieved by few methods using Jacknife technique, I have use to the classical cross correlation but the error was to small, the samples in vertical holes are to closed in relation to the horizontal spacing. The Std. Dev. of the jacknife error was close to the sample Std. Dev. The questions are:

      1.. How relate the estimation error with jacknife with the final block estimation error, in the case of blocks volume much more big than the sample volume.
      2.. Exist some relation that explain the link between data and error Std. Deviations and the spacemen of the drill holes or samples (in 3d case).
      King regards

      Adrian Martínez Vargas.
      Departamento de Geología
      ISMM, las coloradas s/n