AI-GEOSTATS: Direct block simulation

  • Joe Geo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2003
      Dear ai-geostats readers,

      I'm interested in direct block simulation. To get block simulated results I
      have been averaging node results into a larger volume for each simulation
      then generating a distribution for the block from multiple simulation - this
      is somewhat tedious. Is it possible to simulate the block result directly
      ? If so can you please give some idea of the process behind this.

      Thanks in advance

      Joe

      Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
      http://ninemsn.com.au/mobilecentral/signup.asp