AI-GEOSTATS: Direct block simulation
- Dear ai-geostats readers,
I'm interested in direct block simulation. To get block simulated results I
have been averaging node results into a larger volume for each simulation
then generating a distribution for the block from multiple simulation - this
is somewhat tedious. Is it possible to simulate the block result directly
? If so can you please give some idea of the process behind this.
Thanks in advance
Hotmail is now available on Australian mobile phones. Go to
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org