Re: AI-GEOSTATS: analysis of bone surfaces

  • Adrian Martínez Vargas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 24, 2003
      You can use too the local standard deviation or correlation coefficient,
      obtained by moving windows. It can let you see de local variations of the
      roughness. In relation with the size of the window you ca display more local
      o global roughness. If exist more information ore variables you can use
      local correlations too.

      Later (knowing closing the local roughness) you can use more complex
      analysis as fractals.

      King Regards

      Adrian Martínez

      Departamento de Geología