AI-GEOSTATS: RE: Resampling for spatial analysis of designed field experiment
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 00:56:27 -0800
X-Mailer: Internet Mail Service (5.5.2653.19)
Having received no response to my querry below, I wonder whether nobody
amongst you is working on such or related issues! Appreciate if someone
could perhaps come forward with some suggestions/references.
Subhash :: 26 Feb 2001
> -----Original Message-------
> From: Chandra Subhash
> Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2001 9:30 AM
> To: 'ai-geostats@...'
> Subject: Resampling for spatial analysis of designed field experiment
> Dear Geostatisticians
> A field experiment, with 162 genotypes, is laid out in a 3-replicate
> 9x18 alpha design. The 3 replicates are contiguous. The experiment can be
> defined as a r (rows) x c (columns) field structure. Following the method
> of Gilmour & Cullis (1997), published in JABES (J of Agricultural,
> Biological and Environmental Statistics), I plan to conduct a spatial
> analysis of this experiment to obtain spatially-adjusted genotype means
> using either the software ASREML or using the VSTRUCTURE command in
> In the above context, could someone suggest possibilities to use
> resampling procedures to assess the accuracy and precision of
> spatially-adjusted genotype means.
> Many thanks in advance.
> Best regards
> Subhash :: 24 Jan 2001
> Dr Subhash Chandra
> Senior Scientist
> Genetic Resources and Enhancement Program
> International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics
> Patancheru - 502 324, AP, India
> Email: s.chandra@...
> Tel: +91 40 329 6161
> Fax: +91 40 329 6182
> +91 40 324 1239
> Website: http://www.icrisat.org
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org