AI-GEOSTATS: Large error correlation coefficient?

  • Adrian Martinez Vargas
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2003
      I have performed a jacknife estimation of e variable V1* in a 3D space, the reference file have the true values of V1. Then I get the local error as ERR=V1-V1*. The problem is that correlation coefficient have large values for V1 and the other variables (0.7-0.9) and by theory the error must to be independent of the V1.

      Why it happen, it is really dangerous in resource estimation?