AI-GEOSTATS: Help with Patch Analyst 2.2.

  • Anthi Garaveli
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2003
      Dear all,

      I am a first time user of Patch Analyst 2.2 extension
      for ArcView. I've got an ArcView 3.1 shape file of a
      landscape with almost 100 000 patches and a thousand
      of hectares size. I followed the guidelines and the
      run of 'SPATIAL STATISTICS' produced a table with
      results. However, these are for only "RUN 1" and seem
      to be for a sample of the data. For instance, the
      analysis was only for few number of patches and not
      for all of them. How can I have the results for all
      the patches in the landscape? I have not seen anything
      mentioned about RUNS in the PA Manual.

      Any help is always welcome.
      Thank you.

      Anthi Gkaraveli.

      =====
      Dr. Anthi Gkaraveli
      GIS Landscape Ecologist
      Forest Authority of Magnesia Prefecture, Greece.
      EMail: anthi_gkaraveli@...
      WWW URL: http://www.bangor.ac.uk/~afs005/anthi/