Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Log normal kriging (2)

    Message 1 of 4 , May 13, 2003
      Gregoire

      I am hurt and disappointed after all this time that
      you can say that there is no (cheap) software listed
      on ai-geostats which uses the unbiassed lognormal
      backtransform in kriging.

      I am forbidden by the list rules from mentioning our
      (commercial) software, but we consider our prices as
      cheap as we can go and still provide a reliable
      service. Lognormal backtransforms are carried out on
      request for ordinary and universal kriging in our
      software. For (free) examples of lognormal kriging
      anyone can use our completely public domain 'kriging
      game' which provides all of the equations, the
      weights, lagrange multipliers etc. This can be
      downloaded from http://geoecosse.bizland.com/softwares
      and can read geo-eas and csv files as well as our
      standard data file.

      The lognormal back transform is discussed at length in
      several of my papers which can be found at
      http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark/resume/Publications.html

      Isobel Clark
      http://geoecosse.bizland.com/whatsnew.htm

      Yahoo! Plus