Re: AI-GEOSTATS: OK vs PK
- Ordinary Kriging is the generic term used for the
system which produces the "Best Linear Unbiassed
Estimator" from any support of sample for any support
of point, area or volume to be estimated.
Point Kriging refers to the special case where point
samples are used to estimate unsampled point
Some writers use the term "point kriging" for the
cross validation process, where samples are removed
from the data one at a time and estimated from the
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @... address at http://mail.yahoo.co.uk
or your free @... address at http://mail.yahoo.ie
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org