Re: AI-GEOSTATS: estimation over topography

  • Adrian Martínez Vargas
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2003
      Some time I heaved the same problem, de drill Z or collar was precise and
      the previous topography was imprecise but draw good the land form (see that
      it usually don't happen with drill holes) the solution was simple, I have
      use Kriging with external drift for make use of precision of drill collar
      and imprecise but necessary trend and landform shape.