Re: AI-GEOSTATS: estimation over topography
- Some time I heaved the same problem, de drill Z or collar was precise and
the previous topography was imprecise but draw good the land form (see that
it usually don't happen with drill holes) the solution was simple, I have
use Kriging with external drift for make use of precision of drill collar
and imprecise but necessary trend and landform shape.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tayfun Yusuf YÜNSEL" <tyyunsel@...>
Sent: Sunday, May 04, 2003 4:26 AM
Subject: AI-GEOSTATS: estimation over topography
I have drilling log data taken from surface. but for the kriging process, I
produced a grid file including over topography. after the estimation, there
are values calculated above the topograpy due to range of z level. so it
affects the tonnage to be calculated. how could I manage it.
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org