AI-GEOSTATS: estimation over topography

  • Tayfun Yusuf YÜNSEL
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4 1:26 AM
      hi eveyone,

      I have drilling log data taken from surface. but for the kriging process, I produced a grid file including over topography. after the estimation, there are values calculated above the topograpy due to range of z level. so it affects the tonnage to be calculated. how could I manage it.

      thanks

      tayfun

    • Adrian Martínez Vargas
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13 10:37 AM
        Some time I heaved the same problem, de drill Z or collar was precise and
        the previous topography was imprecise but draw good the land form (see that
        it usually don't happen with drill holes) the solution was simple, I have
        use Kriging with external drift for make use of precision of drill collar
        and imprecise but necessary trend and landform shape.