AI-GEOSTATS: log normal kriging and back transformation
- Hello again,
I was wondering how I could minimize the bias introduced by the
back transformation after a log normal kriging interpolation (I need to
sum all estimated concentration values over an investigated area).
I'm not sure if I should
- use point kriging and work at the highest possible resolution (hightest is
of course relative, it will be defined by computational criteria)
- use block kriging?
Thanks for any help,
PS: other suggestions are welcome of course
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org