AI-GEOSTATS: Variogram for Indicator Kriging(IK) and Sequential Indicator Simulation.(SIS)

  • Adrian Martínez Vargas
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10 10:24 AM
      Variogram for Indicator Kriging(IK) and Sequential Indicator Simulation.(SIS)

      Few software use only one variogram for IK and SIS, then rescale the variogram with proportion. (example ISATIS)

      I want to estimate and simulate a categorical variable (Lithology) with tree categories, then I have assigned 1, 2, 3 in order of increasing proportion. How to make a common variogram?

      Alternatively I have use OK whit binary variables one by one using separate indicator variogram, but for SIS I need the above mentioned variogram. Is legal to use the tree litho-code for make these variogram?
      Some one recommend other method for these case? (the bodies don't fallow regular shape, I have discarded Boolean-Shape algorithms for simulations)