987Re: AI-GEOSTATS: 8th year of AI-GEOSTATS

    Apr 27, 2003
      I well remember when I joined the AI_Geostats list at
      the end of 1997 and announced that Practical
      Geostatistics (1979) was free for all off the web. My
      web site was suspended 4 days later for too much
      traffic!!

      To celebrate the 8th birthday I have finally got round
      to putting it up as html for all and sundry.

      Please let me know if you find any broken links or
      missing pictures!

      Happy Birthday!
      Isobel
      http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark/PG1979/index.htm