- Mar 5 10:35 AMDear list,
I know this is a specific question but maybe someone can help me. I have
Variowin version 2.2 that our institute bought with the first edition
of the book. However after calculating the pcf file, the program can get to
open it in the Vario2D with PCF. I receive the following message: "PCF does not
have the right format; you should rebuild it with the latest version of
Prevar2d". Does anyone have some idea for what reason the program read the file
normally to produce the pcf file and than afterwards says that
it can't read the same file that it produced? What can I do to solve this?
OBS: The program is installed in a machine that has Windows NT.
Another question. Where can I download Variowin from the web? I am asking
because I tried from the following page,
http://www-sst.unil.ch/research/variowin/index.html, and the server is always
down. Is there any other option?
Forst-Ing. Valquiria Ferraz Quirino
Kappler Straße 57, Zi. 2121, 79117 Freiburg i. Br. Deutschland
Tel.: +49 761 6806-6204
O serviço de busca mais completo da Internet. O que você pensar o Yahoo! encontra.
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>