880AI-GEOSTATS: trend removal in variograms
- Feb 4 4:43 AMdear list members,
i just read a paper of
Kuzyakova, Romanenkov and Kuzyakov: Application of Geostatistics in
Processing the Results
of Soil and Agrochemical Studies. Eurasian Soil Science, Vol. 34, No. 11,
2001, pp. 1219-1228.
the authors mention/describe a method to remove a trend in the mean values
(lags) of the experimental variogram by substracting a polynomial fitted
directly to the values of the experimental variogram. i never read about
that bevor, so what do you think about it
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org