810Re: AI-GEOSTATS: re CLT and mixtures
- Dec 30, 2002Brian,
I am not familiar with the derivation of kriging equations, but of note
I know the lognormal population does not follow the central limit
theorem, and it is necessary to transform lognormal populations to normal
populations before kriging using lognormal kriging. I know the same also
applies to mixed populations and that mixed populations must be transformed
to normal populations using hermite polynomials with disjunctive kriging,
maybe this is for the same reason.
Best wishes for the New Year everyone.
Regards Digby Millikan.
Geolite Mining Systems
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>