809AI-GEOSTATS: re CLT and mixtures

  • Brian R Gray
    Dec 30, 2002
      someone recently commented on the central limit theorem not being
      applicable to mixture distributions. this seems sensible but, given that
      that's all I've ever read on the topic, I wonder if any more amplification
      might be provided. thanks, brian

      Brian Gray
      USGS Upper Midwest Environmental Sciences Center
      575 Lester Avenue, Onalaska, WI 54650
      ph 608-783-7550 ext 19, FAX 608-783-8058
      brgray@...