806AI-GEOSTATS: Problems with "Negativity Pints"

  • Adrian Martínez Vargas
    Dec 22, 2002
      Hola dear Mail List Friends.

      I have some problems with the treatment to the "Negativity Pints" that cause
      negatives Kriging coefficients:

      Z=Sum [Landa(i) * Z(i) ]

      Some times I eliminate from Kriging System those Points that cause negative
      coefficients Landa(i) because some results are out of the Min and Max Z(i)

      The question is: how to handling this problem in practise, especially in
      most popular software (GSLIB for example)

      Merry Christmas and happy new year

      Adrian Martínez Vargas.
      Departamento de Geología
      Facultad de Geología y Minas
      Instituto Superior Minero Metalúrgico
      ISMM, Las coloradas s/n, Moa, Holguín, Cuba
      CP 83329