768AI-GEOSTATS: Cross-validation code for Surfer 7?
- Nov 28, 2002Good day everyone,
I'm looking for a Surfer script (for version 7) that is performing
cross-validations. I received 5 years ago scripts from Maciej Tomczak and Tom
Muelller for version 6 which have been lost when I moved AI-GEOSTATS on a new
server. I also never got the time to port these codes to version 7.
Version 8 of Surfer has this feature already implemented but it will take some
time before I will have the software installed on my PC.
If you have any other useful code for Surfer doing something related to
spatial statistics, please send it to me and I will put it on the AI-GEOSTATS
You might be interested to know that I'm trying to reinstall the AI-GEOSTATS
web site on the computer... where I installed it for the first time more than
5 years ago. I'm afraid this is going to take some time (writing properly all
the scripts and use better web development tools would be too much work for me
right now) but I still hope to have the site released before the end of the
year. At least I will have AI-GEOSTATS located on my desk and not at around
1000 km as it was the case these last 2 years.
Best regards and thanks again for any help,
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- Next post in topic >>