768AI-GEOSTATS: Cross-validation code for Surfer 7?

  • Gregoire Dubois
    Nov 28, 2002
      Good day everyone,

      I'm looking for a Surfer script (for version 7) that is performing
      cross-validations. I received 5 years ago scripts from Maciej Tomczak and Tom
      Muelller for version 6 which have been lost when I moved AI-GEOSTATS on a new
      server. I also never got the time to port these codes to version 7.

      Version 8 of Surfer has this feature already implemented but it will take some
      time before I will have the software installed on my PC.

      If you have any other useful code for Surfer doing something related to
      spatial statistics, please send it to me and I will put it on the AI-GEOSTATS
      web site.

      You might be interested to know that I'm trying to reinstall the AI-GEOSTATS
      web site on the computer... where I installed it for the first time more than
      5 years ago. I'm afraid this is going to take some time (writing properly all
      the scripts and use better web development tools would be too much work for me
      right now) but I still hope to have the site released before the end of the
      year. At least I will have AI-GEOSTATS located on my desk and not at around
      1000 km as it was the case these last 2 years.

      Best regards and thanks again for any help,

      Gregoire