- Jan 29, 2001It looks that Vesper finds by itself c0 and b.
Have you ever verified if the values proposed by Vesper are good enough to
use to interpolate the data (in my case IAP from lichenes to monitor air
Gregoire said about Arcinfo : "Since you can't properly make a decent
semivariogram analysis and since the fitting of the semivariogram is
automatic (almost any geostatistician will tell you to fit your model
manually or at least to have a full control on the parameters you select) in
Arc/Info 7, you can almost forget it ! "
But I found very little documentation in Vesper to understand the way it
calculates the values it proposes.
Any suggestion about courses on geostatistical methods here in Italy?
Thanks a lot,
Maurizio Trevisani - ARPAT - Settore Tecnico SIRA
via Niccola Porpora 22 - 50144 Firenze
tel. +39(0)553206484 - fax.+39(0)553206410
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org