631Re: AI-GEOSTATS: The relation between variogram and covariogram (Anisotropic)

  • jack webster
    May 13, 2002
      Hi Dear doctor Abedini
      I have constructed a more general variogram model, in
      which all of the parameters are varying with
      direction. My model more general than range anisotropy
      and sill anisotropy. Since I want to simulate from
      this model ,with cholesky decomposition method, I need
      the covariogram model, which is respected to my
      variogram model. Therefore I need the relation between
      variogram and covariogram. In fact I need to specify
      C(0).

      Thank you: W.

      --- "Dr. M.J. Abedini from Civil Eng."