614AI-GEOSTATS: Kriging a stream surface

  • Maureen Walsh
    May 1, 2002
      I am interested in using kriging to interpolate temperature surfaces for
      a stream that I work on, based on data from fixed point temperature
      loggers along the length of the stream. However, I am unsure if it is
      possible to constrain the analysis within the stream boundaries. I was
      wondering if anyone with experience conducting these types of analyses
      would have any suggestions about how to address this problem.
      Thank you very much,
      Maureen Walsh