605AI-GEOSTATS: Risk Assessment with Gaussian Simulation?
- Apr 29, 2002My tuppence worth.
The major advantages of simulation as a risk
assessment tool lie in the cases where you are trying
to derive some conclusion from the data rather than
just look at the values themselves.
For example, see Bill and my papers at Battelle
Conference 1987 or the paper at the Geostat Avignon in
1988. There are oters. All of these are available in
Word format for download at my page
We were trying to derive the travel path of a particle
given the pressure of fluid in an aquifer. Not a
linear transform by anyone's standards.
Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page
from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>