      From: José Quintín Cuador Gil
      To: ai-geostats@...
      Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 8:27 PM
      Subject: AI-GEOSTATS: Ore Reserves Classification

      Dear list members

      The Kriging variance has some uses. In mining, it can be used in the Ore Reserves Classification.
      What is the opinion about this in the Geostatistical community?
      It is possible to use the Kriging variance for ores reserves classification?, (Yes or No).
      Thanks in advances for any opinion.

      José Quintín Cuador Gil
      Department of Informática
      University of Pinar del Río