555AI-GEOSTATS: structural analysis
- Mar 27, 2002Dear list members
I have a question which I faced during a practice.
The data on which I am studying belongs to groundwater
quality parameters at a coastal region. The data
comrised of 34 wells sampled in a region of
approximately 2.1x2.1 km area. Wells are under effect
of seawater intrusion, so a trend may be considered
from coastline toward inland. Sampling points scatter
on the area more or less uniformly.
At the structural analysis, the experimental
variograms, which I have obtained for various
combinations of directions, tolerance angles and lag
numbers and intervals, don't look like any model.
Could you tell me what is wrong and how to solve it?
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards�
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org