512Re: AI-GEOSTATS: hole effect
- Jan 25, 2002Fernando
Although the hole effect model is a little ustable
mathematically, we have had considerable success in
practice by combining it with a spherical component.
We call this 'model' the Paddington Mix and have used
it in several field studies where there is a cyclic
component in addition to the more usual continuity.
You can see how it works in our kriging game which can
be freely downloaded from my briefcase at:
Do You Yahoo!?
Everything you'll ever need on one web page
from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic Next post in topic >>