512Re: AI-GEOSTATS: hole effect

    Jan 25, 2002
      Fernando

      Although the hole effect model is a little ustable
      mathematically, we have had considerable success in
      practice by combining it with a spherical component.

      We call this 'model' the Paddington Mix and have used
      it in several field studies where there is a cyclic
      component in addition to the more usual continuity.

      You can see how it works in our kriging game which can
      be freely downloaded from my briefcase at:

      http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark/briefcase.html

      http://uk.my.yahoo.com