426Re: AI-GEOSTATS: geology + geoestatistic

  • Marcel Vallée
    Nov 1, 2001
      Adrian

      It is very difficult to respond to your querry as it provides no physical information whatever, except type of deposit, regarding the characteristics of the information grid available (type of sampling, sample
      distribution-grid dimensions, etc.).

      The value of geostatistics and how far you can push its use, depend on the adequacy of the sampling network for the purpose you have in mind, ranging from initial resource estimation to feasibility level
      resource/reserve estimation or to mining quality control.

      Regards

      Marcel Vallée Geo. Ing.

      Géoconseil Marcel Vallée Inc.
      706 Routhier Ave