426Re: AI-GEOSTATS: geology + geoestatistic
- Nov 1, 2001Adrian
It is very difficult to respond to your querry as it provides no physical information whatever, except type of deposit, regarding the characteristics of the information grid available (type of sampling, sample
distribution-grid dimensions, etc.).
The value of geostatistics and how far you can push its use, depend on the adequacy of the sampling network for the purpose you have in mind, ranging from initial resource estimation to feasibility level
resource/reserve estimation or to mining quality control.
Marcel Vallée Geo. Ing.
Géoconseil Marcel Vallée Inc.
706 Routhier Ave
Sainte-Foy, Québec, G1X 3J9
Tel: (1) 418 652 3497
Fax: (1) 418 652 9148
Adrián Martínez Vargas a écrit :
> Hi everybody--
> I'm geology engineering and I work in the research related with Lateritic
> Ores Bodies of Nickel, and I have some doubts in the applications of
> geoestatistical techniques, relate with the geological conditions of those
> ores bodies:
> The ask is:
> Ho has information about this.
> Adrian Martínez Vargas
> ISMM, Dpto. de Geología.
> Rpto. Las Coloradas, s/n,
> Moa, Holguín, Cuba.
> CP 83329.
> E Mail amvargas@...
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic