383Re: AI-GEOSTATS: Lognormal kriging and Back Transformation
- Sep 19, 2001Colin
As I already pointed out
higher variance => higher lagrangian multiplier
so that some of the efect is cancelled out anyway.
We (Geostokos) use the following as a filter:
ygiagam (proven resource): kriging variance should be
less than original sample variance (total sill) less
within block variance
probable resource: kriging variance should be less
than twice the above and at least 4 samples should be
used in the estimation
These are fairly arbitrary but have proved sound over
the last 10-15 years.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @... address at http://mail.yahoo.co.uk
or your free @... address at http://mail.yahoo.ie
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic