36AI-GEOSTATS: journals

    Jan 5, 2001
      Is anybody interested in 25 years worth of the Journal
      of the International Association of Mathematical
      Geology and/or Computers and Geosciences?

      I have decided to clear my library for the new
      millenium. There are also 20 years of so of Mining
      Engineering, Mining Magazine for the 1980's, IMM
      Transactions and some odd Engineering and Mining
      Journals.

      You'd have to pay freight, but otherwise free gift.
      Isobel Clark
      drisobelclark@...
      http://uk.geocities.com/drisobelclark