347Re: AI-GEOSTATS: re: sampling
- Aug 29 3:23 PMHi folks
Numerous apologies to anyone who downloaded Krigame
over the last two days. The file got corrupted and
isn't actually kriging!!
New version now up.
Sorry sorry sorry
PS: on Mark Burnett's sampling thing. In South African
gold mining, they have 100 years of back sampling in
similar reefs (or parts of reefs). This helps a lot
for designing the 'coarse' sampling suggested by Jan
Willem and then developing reliable local models.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @... address at http://mail.yahoo.co.uk
or your free @... address at http://mail.yahoo.ie
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic