347Re: AI-GEOSTATS: re: sampling
- Aug 29, 2001Hi folks
Numerous apologies to anyone who downloaded Krigame
over the last two days. The file got corrupted and
isn't actually kriging!!
New version now up.
Sorry sorry sorry
PS: on Mark Burnett's sampling thing. In South African
gold mining, they have 100 years of back sampling in
similar reefs (or parts of reefs). This helps a lot
for designing the 'coarse' sampling suggested by Jan
Willem and then developing reliable local models.
Do You Yahoo!?
Get your free @... address at http://mail.yahoo.co.uk
or your free @... address at http://mail.yahoo.ie
* To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
* As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
* To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
* Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
- << Previous post in topic