311RE: AI-GEOSTATS: Spatial poisson regression software?

  • Munroe, Darla
    Jul 19, 2001
      You might want to contact Dan Griffith, Dept of Geography at Syracuse
      University - he is working on an estimator for this exact case.

      As far as I know, there is no built-in model for spatial autocorrelation in
      a poisson regression (though there may be some code out there - probably for
      GAUSS or something - you'd have to code the autocorrelation into the maximum
      likelihood estimator - pretty sticky stuff).

      Good luck,
      Darla Munroe

      --
      Darla Munroe, Ph.D.