Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.


Expand Messages
  • Friedman, Roger
    Jun 29, 2001
    • 0 Attachment
      Folks --
      A recent exchange between daiane and Benjamin Warr used the word
      "golp" apparently to indicate a [standardized?] blow for the purpose of
      driving in a measuring rod. I do not find this word in any dictionary.
      Does anyone know its origin? Does it have anything to do with the Spanish
      word "golpear", to strike a blow?
      Thanks, Roger

      * To post a message to the list, send it to ai-geostats@...
      * As a general service to the users, please remember to post a summary of any useful responses to your questions.
      * To unsubscribe, send an email to majordomo@... with no subject and "unsubscribe ai-geostats" followed by "end" on the next line in the message body. DO NOT SEND Subscribe/Unsubscribe requests to the list
      * Support to the list is provided at http://www.ai-geostats.org
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic