2497[ai-geostats] Puzzling question

  • M.J. Abedini
    Apr 9, 2006
      Dear Colleagues

      The following arguement puzzling me. Your clarification will be greatly

      When a random funtion Y(x) is not stationary, then one could prove the
      relation between variogram and covarinace as:

      I was hoping to derive the above relationship starting with the following
      definition of variogram with no success.

      I was not able to reproduce the term [m(x)-m(x')]^2.

      Am I missing something in this process?

      p.s. Most likely, my problem has something to do with misconception of
      intrinsic hypothesis
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic