2475Re: [ai-geostats] software for 3D visualization

  • samuel verstraete
    Mar 13, 2006
      Hey

      After a long search i have found openDX ... totally free, opensource,
      very user-unfriendly and UNIX only... so most likely not what you're
      looking for but i just wanted to share this with you.

      gr,S.

      --
      Research group Soil Spatial Inventory Techniques
      Dept. Soil Management and Soil Care

      Department of Soil Management and Soil Care
      Coupure Links 653 - Block B
      9000 Ghent - Belgium

      Telephone +32(0)9 264.60.42
      Fax +32(0)9 264.62.47